What Are Your Dreams For 2013?
Posted by: Ronda Devereaux | December 30, 2012 | 3:47 pm
I have to tell you that one of my favorite things is having deep discussions with people. I call these soul conversations. And as much as I love writing this blog, sometimes I feel like this discussion can get very one-sided (except for all the little voices in my head dialoging with me while I am writing. They can be so nosy and noisy sometimes). So, I want to open this conversation up and get to know you a bit better.
As 2012 ends and we head into 2013, I like to reflect on everything that has happened during the year, and what I have to look forward to in the upcoming year. Gratitude and reflection on all the goods, bads and uglies help us get clarity on what is going on around us. I am also looking at how I can be of better service to you through my newsletters, blogs and programs. To do that, I need some feedback as to your goals and what you are dreaming of making happen.
Here’s what I’d love to know about you:
- Who are you? What do you do, or want to do (in life and in business)?
- If you were going to describe your life as a theme, what would it be and why?
- What’s the coolest thing that 2012 brought you? Be BOLD and brag a little.
- What’s the “bhag” (big hairy audacious goal) that you’ve got for your personal or business development?
- If you could do anything you wanted in life or in business, what would you be doing that you aren’t currently?
Add your answers to any or all of these questions in the comments on the blog post
and I’ll pick out a few of the commenters to do an interview style profile on my blog and share with you via email over the next couple of months.
This gives you a great opportunity to publicly celebrate your successes, share and
commit to your goals, and to connect with others who are working towards similar
goals and help each other along the way.
Here’s to dreaming big dreams in 2013 ~